Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
word essay on customs and courtesies Wake Up Your Warrior
Will receive an "Exceeded Course Standards" on their Academic Evaluation Report, DA Form 1059 and will consist of those students, not to exceed 20% of the class, who meet or exceed all of the following criteria:
Demonstrate Army Values throughout the course.
Achieve 92% or greater on each exam.
Receive 1st time "Go’s" on all events.
Have no adverse counseling; this includes never being late to formations.
Complete all physical training runs and tactical road marches with the unit.
Students previously released from courses for disciplinary, motivational, or academic reasons are not eligible. Exceptions may be granted, by the Commandant, to students who have been dropped from the course for administrative reasons, (i.e. medical, emergency leave, etc.), if that drop occurred PRIOR to their first exam.
The following requirements can be referenced in AR 351-1, DA PAM 351-4, and TRADOC Reg 351-10. Students must meet the following criteria to be acceptable into the course.
ALL NCOES SCHOOLS
1. Have six months service remaining after graduation of course (2 years for ARNG and Reserve)
2. Personnel with permanent profiles must present a valid DA Form 3349 with MMRB results (completed with 3 Medical Doctor signatures, and Unit Commander recommendation) on the in-processing day.
3. Prior arrangements (approval with Unit Commander and Commandant NCO Academy) must be coordinated to re-admit students who have been previously released for academic, disciplinary, or motivational reasons. See AR 351-1, chapter 3-14.
4. Soldiers who hold a temporary profile, except for shaving, or non-performance deterring profiles. (call the Academy)
Temporary profile exceptions: Commanders may send Soldiers with temporary profiles due to participation in OIF/OEF. Soldiers must arrive with a copy of their temporary profile and a memorandum bearing the Commander’s signature, stating the profile exists as a result of injuries during participation in OIF/OEF. The Soldier will train within the limits of their profile.
5. Over 40 must complete medical screening under the CVSP (Standard Form 88, Standard Form 93, and supporting documents) and have copy of screening report with EKG results.
6. All students 30 years of age and older must have a current Physical Health Assessment (PHA) and Permanent Profiles updated within the last year.
1. Active Army or Reserve Component enlisted Soldier who meets enlistment requirements.
2. Selected by HRC (Active Army) or selected by appropriate promotion authority for Reserve Component.
3. Promotable Sergeant (SGT) or Staff Sergeant (SSG).
4. Qualified in his/her MOS.
5. Those Soldiers over 40 must complete required medical screening and receive final status prior to attending. (see TRADOC Reg 350-10, paragraph 2-6)
6. Meet requirements outlined in AR 350-1, TRADOC Reg 351-10, and TRADOC Reg 350-18.
7. Must have Pre-Execution Check List IAW TRADOC Reg 350-18, appendix H.
5000 Word Essay On Military Discipline Free Essays
ALC is the second course to success in the Noncommissioned Officer Education System. The purpose of ALC is to develop Noncommissioned Officers to be tactically and technically proficient at skill level three; and to train, lead, and fight at the section level. The course focuses on leadership assessment and development. Refer to "NCO Career Development Models", January 1996 Edition, prepared by HQ TRADOC, for recommended reading prior to attending ALC. All students receive the following common leader training during their Military Occupation Specialty (MOS) course:
Field Artillery Mission, Roles and Organization
Branch History and Heritage (Includes Writing a Essay Paper)
Apply the Ethical Decision-Making Method at Small Unit Level (Vignette Discussion included)
Contemporary Operating Environment
Cultural Awareness (Includes Writing a Essay Paper)
Objective Based Training & Education (OBT&E) Teaching Methodology
Decision-Making and Adaptive Leader Development (VEILS)
Common Leader Combat Skills (CLCS)
Click here to read about the implementation of the Military Training Service Support (MTSS) Program. ALC students stationed at Fort Sill, will not be authorized Per Diem pay for lodging and meals. They will stay at their current residence through the duration of the course.
Military Customs and Courtesies Essay Example for Free
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."